Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Kak Mona



Today is a very special day for us. Mama just said, " Inul, we need to send roses to someone very special". " Ok,kkk " I said. " I'll rush to the garden outside and collect some blooms". By the time I busied myself and got all the composition done I alerted Mama. "Mama, Mama...wake uup! It's all done". Mama was extremely happy to see the roses and exclaimed, " What a presentation. Good girl, Inul". " Now, ready to meow.....



Happy Birthday .. Kak Mona !!






Roses are red, violets are blue,

Sugar is sweet, my love

But not as sweet as yooouuuu!!!



From Inul and Mama Daisy

Bye, Kak Mona... I'm going to take a catnap now.....zzzzzzzzzz





2 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies... Love you too the very much.. take care dad n mum..muah muah.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kak Mona...whoever she is:)

    ReplyDelete